In today’s highly competitive mining world, mine owners & operators are all aiming for the same key elements in the formula for success – sustainable and measurable reduction in total life time operating costs.
Which is great news for the MNE Commercial, Engineering, and Technical Support teams and our premium specialist suppliers.
We’re dedicated and focused on delivering Lowest Operating Cost / Tonne with every liner, part or project we design or offer for use in the Indonesian mining industry.
We call it “creating world class, lifetime cost benchmarking”
- Longer life liners & parts
- Lower weight liners when weight is critical to performance
- Lower operating/buy prices in many cases
- Lower holding costs in many cases
- Faster responses to technical and commercial issues
- Superior skills sets and experience of our employees
- Desire to work with customers to achieve win/win outcomes
- Government approved and holder of all necessary and relevant permits/licenses
- Complete engineering design capability
- Compete field auditing, support and reporting
- Extensive testing and measuring capabilities
- Specialist processing equipment and consulting
- Project management and full ECPM capable
Mobile Liner Technology
Mobile Equipment Parts
Crusher Liner Technology
Process Equipment Parts
Mill & Screen Parts
Repairs & Rebuilds
Compare MNE with any OEM or After Market supplier in the Indonesian mining industry
Proud Distributors in Indonesia for these premium mining component suppliers
Latest Blog & News
MNE as part of the CSR Program given lectures related to the Commercial System or Supply Chain Management to group of student from the Bali State Polytechnic majoring in Business Administration
“January 2020 As part of giving back to the local community, MNE Commercial Officer Ms. Bonnie provide short lectures related to the Commercial System or Supply Chain Management that runs at PT.MNE & MAKURI Group to group of student from the Bali State Polytechnic...
MNE with MAKURI GROUP support the local Bali Government Champaign to make Bali being Island no plastics. We start from our internal office to replace plastic bottles with stainless steel water bottle. With support a local foundation Bottle to Botol which one bottle...
MNE has support THE BALI BALL to help the local community in Bali also support the disaster recovery efforts in Lombok and Palu, Sulawesi
As part of PT Multi National Equipment (MNE) contribution program to help local communities in Bali and also another places in Indonesia. MNE has support THE BALI BALL as the non-profit foundation who supporting six very worthy and deserving local causes (Bali...
We are very pleased to announce that PT MNE recently received an award from Acumatica, a major new ERP supplier, as the best customer in Indonesia for 2017 and it was accepted on behalf of MNE by Mr. Rahmat Yuda the Commercial Manager After...
As part of our strategy to broaden the range of technical capabilities available to Indonesian Mine Owners and operators, MNE recently acquired the technology, IP and software/hardware of leading 3D Laser Scanning firm AMCOEN. The advanced 3D...